Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version. dismiss

HomeGeneral

Anything related to NetworthShare, finance, investing, etc.

Clinton vs. Trump 

AlienAutopsy

view AlienAutopsy's Portfolio
9/30/2016
AlienAutopsy
It's South Park come to life. The choice is between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.
link
getagrip

view getagrip's Portfolio
9/9/2016
getagrip
I feel like I'm being given a choice between Bealzabub and Mephistopholise, or however you spell those names. I generally agree that if Hilary wins there will be a slight bump up, and then a dip followed by a steady pace, at least for a year or two since I'm still expecting a drop in the markets to occur in the near future. If Trump wins, the market will sputter a bit and possibly flatline as people wait for his actual policies to begin to shape. Then it will be a few years of even high volatility and his election will likely precipitate the market dropping and then struggling. It always sounds good to say you're going to "clean house" and imply you will start new, but without a clear, concise, specific platform all the sweeping away talk does is sow confusion and worry and the market will likely reflect that as investors will tend to hold back to wait and see what is likely to happen. I feel the real problem is neither candidate brings a solid positive message that will uplift the mood of the country and hence give a real boost to the market.
link