Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version. dismiss

HomeGeneral

Anything related to NetworthShare, finance, investing, etc.

New "View" page 

admin
Administrator

view admin's Portfolio
10/30/2017
admin
Administrator
Thanks all!

Aside from some of the benefits listed below, one of the big drivers for the new View page was to support our next (still-a-secret) feature.
In the coming days, you'll see some added functionality which will really tie things together smile
link
lovinlaw

view lovinlaw's Portfolio
10/28/2017
lovinlaw
It's been a while since I logged in, but I like the new format! Thanks!
link
JC

view JC's Portfolio
10/24/2017
JC
thanks!!
link
larry

view larry's Portfolio
10/23/2017
larry
admin wrote:
larry wrote:
I like the improvements, but I must say I really miss the monthly bar chart which used to show assets and debts as a %.

We got you covered - we added that back in smile

Amazing! You guys rock!
link
admin
Administrator

view admin's Portfolio
10/22/2017
admin
Administrator
larry wrote:
I like the improvements, but I must say I really miss the monthly bar chart which used to show assets and debts as a %.

We got you covered - we added that back in smile
link
larry

view larry's Portfolio
10/20/2017
larry
link
admin
Administrator

view admin's Portfolio
10/18/2017
admin
Administrator
Hey all,

You may have noticed that we rewrote our View page, when viewing individual entries. The main purpose was to enhance compatibility on mobile devices.

We added the ability to navigate backward AND forward (instead of just backward) between entries, so you can compare month-to-month changes easier/faster.

We've also added a Tweet button so Tweeps can follow your progress on your way to financial freedom. We set it up so that Twitter will embed a small chart of your progress in addtion to whatever text you want to add. If I could use 2Muchfun as an example (alphabetically, he/she appears at the top of the list, so thank yousmile), it looks like this:

One last thing, we also added the option to export your charts, so you can embed them on your personal website, blog, etc.

Thanks!
Chris
edited by admin on 10/18/2017
link