Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version. dismiss

HomeGeneral

Anything related to NetworthShare, finance, investing, etc.

Any way to export my entries 

admin
Administrator

view admin's Portfolio
7/21/2020
admin
Administrator
Hey Admin, I was able to import via excel the main page which shows the overall networth every month thanks to Millionairebefore50's suggestion. I'd love to also import all the details of each monthly entry (each asset class and the notes as well). I assume it could be done manually but it would be quite labor intensive. Would you be able to export all that info into a spreadsheet and email it to me?

Hi Hank,
Just wanted to drop a note & let you know I'm working this.
--Chris
link
hank

view hank's Portfolio
7/16/2020
hank
sertra2002 wrote:
I would like to export my monthly entries (just the assets/liabilities/net worth) and do some analysis.

admin wrote:
We don't have that functionality built into the application today, but it's definitely something I can get for you. I'll email it to your email address on file...

MillionaireBefore50 wrote:
Excel (not the web version) has import "from Web" option where you can provide the URL.

Hey Admin, I was able to import via excel the main page which shows the overall networth every month thanks to Millionairebefore50's suggestion. I'd love to also import all the details of each monthly entry (each asset class and the notes as well). I assume it could be done manually but it would be quite labor intensive. Would you be able to export all that info into a spreadsheet and email it to me?
link
MillionaireBefore50

view MillionaireBefore50's Portfolio
6/18/2020
sertra2002 wrote:
I would like to export my monthly entries (just the assets/liabilities/net worth) and do some analysis. Any way to do that, except by simply copying and pasting?

Excel (not the web version) has import "from Web" option where you can provide the URL. I've imported data from this site and other sites before.
edited by MillionaireBefore50 on 6/18/2020
link
admin
Administrator

view admin's Portfolio
6/10/2020
admin
Administrator
sertra2002 wrote:
I would like to export my monthly entries (just the assets/liabilities/net worth) and do some analysis. Any way to do that, except by simply copying and pasting?

We don't have that functionality built into the application today, but it's definitely something I can get for you.
I'll email it to your email address on file - I'm assuming Excel or CSV would work for you?

Sidenote: That functionality *is* planned; it's just waiting on some other backend work to complete.
link
sertra2002

view sertra2002's Portfolio
6/10/2020
sertra2002
link