Portfolio Plan: Canadian Global Couch Potato - Vanguard ETFs
- Personal Chequing, Business Chequing, Paypal.
- Tangerine 2.1% Savings Account (Emergency Fund)
- VCN, VCX
- Unregistered VAB
- AFP in Chile ($ 31.678.260 CLP)
- RRSP, TFSA (All on additional VAB to complete 50% allocation)
- A lease. Will add later (under Auto Loans).
- BancoEstado Chile ($ 352.287 CLP)
- Got new Accountant
- Maxed out TFSA at $40k. Planning to not contribute yet to RRSP (~$10k).
- Closing redundant bank account (CIBC chequing)
- Set up portofolio in RBC Direct Investing
- Moved RRSP from Manulife Securities (2.6% average MER!!) to RBC Direct Investing (VAB)
- Reducing Life and Car Insurance Premiums
- Reading Millionaire Teacher, Stop Overthinking your Money
I welcome comments/suggestions.|