|401(k) had an OK month. Current contribution % at 6%. Company brought back the company match.
Opened an individual Roth IRA with Fidelity Investments. Haven't put money in any funds yet.
Opened my first investment account with Sharebuilder. Had $50 credit for opening it. Now to choose stocks...
Other Debt I have added:
Been paying parents life insurance loan. Down to $1,900 owed.
Other debts not added: Paid wife $500 borrow from our joint account. Still owe another $1,500.
1. Use my credit card for all purchases and pay it all off at the end of the month. Accrues cashback.
2. Pay $200 to my student loan. The interest rate is only @ 2.625% but that's still over $30.00 in interest a month wasted.
3. Save at least $200 month.
4. Put $200/mth into Roth IRA. (Automatic)
5. Automatically invest $100/mth in stocks through Sharebuilder.