|Began home renovation. Moved out for the year so extra monthly expenses will slow savings plus we'll be spending our nest egg. Cash loss should be offset by increased home value with the renovation. Also added significant sweat equity this month.
1) Continue giving at least 10% of gross income
2) Achieve networth of $1MM or greater
3) Cash position of at least 300K for home renovation *GOAL MET*
4) Retirement savings of at least $300K
5) Business income of at least $40k for the year
6) Home value after renovation finished of at least $850K |