|Almost done with house reno!!! Scheduled move in on Christmas Eve! *Most* of the big expenses are behind us now, I estimate another $10k in spending this month then it will be much more measured going forward. And this is the last month of paying our mortgage AND apartment rent (rent was more than house payment!) With our 3% interest on home and bargain purchase price we only have a $1700 mortgage and what, Lord-willing, is about to be a million dollar home.
We've added square footage so I continue to increase home value each month. Finished value at end of year should be $900K - $1.1M
1) Continue giving at least 10% of gross income
2) Achieve networth of $1MM or greater
3) Cash position of at least 300K for home renovation *GOAL MET*
4) Retirement savings of at least $300K *GOAL MET*
5) Business income of at least $40k for the year
6) Home value after renovation finished of at least $850K |