|We made some changes this month. We realized after our home reno we were sitting on about $700K of home equity. Being as young as we are we decided to do a cash out refi and use some of that equity for our investment property goal. We still have a conservative $417K loan which is 40% or less of our home value and the monthly payment is not a stretch at all. Even though it is not a "Dave Ramsey" approved move, we feel it was a wise move for our situation.
We are currently under contract on a really unique investment property that we're scheduled to close mid July.
"Bonds" = Business Account
"Other Assets" = Angel investments
Here are some goals:
1) Resume tithing at least 10% of gross income
2) Achieve networth of $1.2MM or greater
3) Cash position of at least 75K ***GOAL MET/June***
4) Retirement savings of at least $350K
5) Liquid N.W of at least $350K ***GOAL MET/June***
6) Home value of $1,000,000
7) SPEND MORE TIME WITH WIFE AND KIDS THIS YEAR!!! ***GOAL MET/May***|