|United States Dollar - USD|
|200,000 - 249,999|
|Been tracking net worth annually since 2003. Joined this site in 2020 and started tracking monthly. I only count/track debt and saving intended for retirement.|
|Best Financial Decision|
|- Investing early|
- Buying more stocks during downturns
- Branching out and getting new jobs that pay more
|Worst Financial Decision|
|- Not investing more earlier|
- Investing in total bond market funds when I work in a growing industry with skills in high demand and have significant home equity.
|Current Investing Strategy|
|- Eliminate debt and max out retirement accounts|
- Invest in Vanguard Total Stock Market index fund
- Consider diversifying into Total Bond Market just before and during early retirement
- Ignore all the noise.