|401(k) had an OK month. Current contribution % at 6%.
Opened an individual Roth IRA with Fidelity Investments. Putting $200/mth. But since its so little, have to wait till I have atleast $500 to invest in anything.
Bought my first stock. Pretty proud of that. However, it went down...
Other Debt I have added:
Been paying parents life insurance loan. Down to $1,600 owed.
Other debts not added: Paid wife $500 borrow from our joint account. Still owe another $1,000.
1. Use my credit card for all purchases and pay it all off at the end of the month. Accrues cashback.
2. Pay $200 to my student loan. The interest rate is only @ 2.625% but that's still over $30.00 in interest a month wasted.
3. Save at least $200 month.
4. Put $200/mth into Roth IRA. (Automatic)
5. Automatically invest $100/mth in stocks through Sharebuilder.